How Did You Find Me?
Geography aside, today I want to talk about search terms and keywords. According to my statistics, this blog has received 115 visits from 100 keywords since I installed Google Analytics back in March. And oh the keywords that have been used! Some make a lot of sense. Things like "The Word Cellar" or "McGuiggan" have brought a few people here. But others, like "bombastic example sentence" and "Michael Jackson cream" are a bit unexpected.
Appreciated. But unexpected.
Here is a collection of some of the more noteworthy words and phrases that have landed people on this blog.
First bra stories are disturbingly popular:
- 1st bra
- "first bra"
- first bra stories
- "fifth grade" "first bra"
- "first bra" "video"
- "first bra" "stories”
- first training bra
The kits and their litter box shenanigans garnered some modest attention:
- litterless litter box
- cat box litterless
- home made pee soup (I have a hunch that this was a typo on the part of the searcher.)
The topic of sororities is the most popular item by far:
- sorority humiliation stories
- "joining a sorority"
- christians and sororities
- christians in sororities
- fake sorority
- first impressions count sorority
- glad i didn't pledge a sorority
- pounding the pledges
- sorority pledge humiliation
- sorority pledge week stories
- sorority poem excuses
- sorority secret language used during underground pledging
Not too surprisingly , terms like word, cellar, and stories are popular. But look what configurations they get into:
- 55 word stories
- alternatives for the word said
- another word for cellar bar
- creepy cellar stories and poems
- empty cellar syndrome
- how do you write the word hello in chinese
- illustrated short pillow stories
- in the cellar eating sour fruit poem
- morning word to tell a lady
- sad dinosaur story
- sayings with the word summer in it
- spirit cellar phones
- bees and the cellar phone
- "what is so interesting about the word" "serendipity"
- what kind of stories do knitters tell?
- words and stories suitable for jewish weddings
Here are some of the more random, amusing, and confusing search terms:
- "chicks dig pink" shirt
- "michael jackson cream"
- "od' und leer das meer" translation
- "yellow junipers"
- at.the.drive.in band photography
- bombastic example sentence
- public humiliation husband
- english accent smarter
- regret rolling off his tongue
- "retail" "how can i help you"
- immigrant quotes at seeing statue of liberty
- "sniffles" "buffy the vampire slayer" "cold sick"
- fall arrives so suddenly, no time to mourn the summer
- i choose my friends only far too well, i'm up on the pavement they're all down in the cellar