The Stories I Tell ~ from The Word Cellar

Stories. Anecdotes. A free round of words for everyone!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I love stories. I'm the one at social functions with a dozen new anecdotes. But I worry about hogging the conversation. Sometimes I tell myself that I'll be quiet and let others do the talking. But no matter how hard I try, my stories insist on bursting out! Here I can let my stories (the classics that I tell again and again, as well as new ones that unfold along the way) run free. I'm a professional writer and editor, and sole proprietor of The Word Cellar. I write for a variety of publications and clients on everything from green buildings and nuclear reactors to entrepreneurship and the arts. If you need words written, edited, or enlivened, I can help. Contact me.

10.31.2008

Even the afterlife is political these days

Ghosts for Obama, Rockport, MA

Do you know where to vote? Find out here. Early voting may be open in your state. If so, get thee to the polling place. If not, make sure you get there on Tuesday (Nov. 4).

Happy Halloween and Happy Voting!

Labels:

add to kirtsy | 12:48 AM

4 Comments:

Blogger jin said...

Oh that picture is such a great way to start the day! Happy Halloween! xx

10/31/2008 9:58 AM  
Blogger heidiannie said...

Love this! Thanks for sharing, Jenn!

11/01/2008 2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great picture! It's one of those wish I thought of that things!

11/02/2008 6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ghost voting is an enshrined tradition of our democratic process. This year, I'm in favor of it.

11/03/2008 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home