The Stories I Tell ~ from The Word Cellar

Stories. Anecdotes. A free round of words for everyone!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I love stories. I'm the one at social functions with a dozen new anecdotes. But I worry about hogging the conversation. Sometimes I tell myself that I'll be quiet and let others do the talking. But no matter how hard I try, my stories insist on bursting out! Here I can let my stories (the classics that I tell again and again, as well as new ones that unfold along the way) run free. I'm a professional writer and editor, and sole proprietor of The Word Cellar. I write for a variety of publications and clients on everything from green buildings and nuclear reactors to entrepreneurship and the arts. If you need words written, edited, or enlivened, I can help. Contact me.

10.05.2008

My Words in Other Places


I don't usually promote my other writing here, but the other day it occurred to me that perhaps a little link love might not be such a bad thing. If you're not interested, no pressure. But if you'd like to see what else I'm writing online, here you go:

For pet lovers

Care.com is a website that connects you with local caregivers for kids, seniors, pets, and your house. I write for the site's Pet Care section. Feel free to browse the articles there, or visit the portfolio page on my other website for links to specific articles.

I also contribute to Care.com's Pet Care Scoop blog for dog walkers, pet sitters, and pet caregivers. Even though autumn is in full swing, Ten Summer Safety Tips for Pets contains some relevant points. Plus, Emergency Pet Kits: Disaster Preparedness and Top 10 Tips for Taking Care of Aging Pets are always timely.

All about the 'Burgh
If you're interested in learning about groovy things happening in Pittsburgh, check out Pop City. My two latest stories are about wine and coffee (tasty!), but I've written a bunch of other stuff, too.

Labels:

add to kirtsy | 8:01 PM

4 Comments:

Blogger GailNHB said...

Yes, a few links to the articles you have written is a good idea. Thanks for welcoming us into your writing world. Yeah for you! May many more opportunities open for you, dear one.

How is your husband's family doing?

10/06/2008 9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woot! Woot!

Oh, so very cool!

And that coffee shop is a MUST for us the next time I come visit you :-)

10/07/2008 9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that image! Ok, off to do some major reading now. :)

10/07/2008 10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your blog!!! Thanks for a wonderful visit!!!

10/08/2008 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home