The Stories I Tell ~ from The Word Cellar

Stories. Anecdotes. A free round of words for everyone!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I love stories. I'm the one at social functions with a dozen new anecdotes. But I worry about hogging the conversation. Sometimes I tell myself that I'll be quiet and let others do the talking. But no matter how hard I try, my stories insist on bursting out! Here I can let my stories (the classics that I tell again and again, as well as new ones that unfold along the way) run free. I'm a professional writer and editor, and sole proprietor of The Word Cellar. I write for a variety of publications and clients on everything from green buildings and nuclear reactors to entrepreneurship and the arts. If you need words written, edited, or enlivened, I can help. Contact me.

7.30.2007

Back in the 'real' world...

Well, I have returned from Chicago and BlogHer 07 safe and sound, tired and inspired, overwhelmed and excited, and with so many more emotions and ideas. I'm transitioning slowly back to the so-called real world, and will have more to say about the conference and the amazing people I met in the coming days. I'll also be musing on what that phrase "the real world" really means.

If I met you this past weekend and you're reading this, please say hi! (And for all of those who were concerned about my shoe situation, I'll update on that, too.)

Labels:

add to kirtsy | 5:13 PM

4 Comments:

Blogger Paris David said...

Hi!

(I don't know if I met you at BlogHer07, but I still wanted to say hi anyway.)

7/30/2007 7:46 PM  
Blogger Misa Gracie said...

Hello!! I am so very glad that we met - though it was in the 12th hour and we didn't have too much time left at BlogHer we are kindred spirits, you and I, and our meeting however short was meaningful.

I have a beautiful ocean view from my guest room (if you stand on your tippy-toes and crane your neck to the right) that is yours should you ever find yourself in Boston!

Talk to you soon!

7/31/2007 10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you're back! can't wait to hear how your trip was.

7/31/2007 1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! It was great to meet and giggle with you last Friday :-) Can't wait to hear more stories from your BlogHer experience. The Clapton concert on Saturday was unbelievably wonderful!!!

I look forward to keeping in touch,
Lisa

7/31/2007 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home