I leave for BlogHer
tomorrow. I'm excited about this gathering of other smart, sassy women writers. There will be all sorts of interesting people
and panels to attend, covering things like: following your passion, self-branding and promotion, politics, crafts, sex, web design, making money, techie tools, storytelling, photography, racial tolerance, artificial intelligence, and food. Where else can you hear Elizabeth Edwards
give a keynote address about social media and listen to Amy Sedaris'
take on Craftblogging in the same weekend?
My plane leaves in 18 hours. Am I ready to go?
- Cell phone charging -- check!
- Camera charging -- check!
- iPod charging -- check!
- Packed -- not yet
- Business Cards ready -- not yet
- Out of office reply turned on -- not yet
- House cleaned up so I don't return to a disaster zone on Sunday -- not yet
Hmmm... There seem to be too many things in the "not yet" category. I'd best get to work!
Labels: BlogHer, life