I've been tagged. Oh my.
Each player of this game starts with "six weird things/habits about yourself." People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own six weird things/habits as well as state this rule clearly.
At the end you need to choose six people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" and tell them to read your blog.
1. Like others in my family, I must carry lip moisturizer with me at all times. It seems I've outgrown Chapstick. Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is my stick of choice.
2. When I was a little girl, I had to sleep with at least a sheet covering me, especially if I was sleeping on my stomach. Without the sheet, that monkey in the ceiling might stick a hypodermic needle in my butt.
3. A car once crashed into my kitchen, blowing the stove out of the wall and narrowly missing my mom.
4. I didn't have my first tooth cavity until I was 23. It required a root canal.
5. I will only drink chocolate milk if it's at least partially frozen.
6. I love 80s music. There's just nothing like a good power ballad.
I don't have time to tag anyone right now; I'm going to be late for a lunch date. And come to think of it, I don't think I have six friends who blog. Hmph.