The Stories I Tell ~ from The Word Cellar

Stories. Anecdotes. A free round of words for everyone!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I love stories. I'm the one at social functions with a dozen new anecdotes. But I worry about hogging the conversation. Sometimes I tell myself that I'll be quiet and let others do the talking. But no matter how hard I try, my stories insist on bursting out! Here I can let my stories (the classics that I tell again and again, as well as new ones that unfold along the way) run free. I'm a professional writer and editor, and sole proprietor of The Word Cellar. I write for a variety of publications and clients on everything from green buildings and nuclear reactors to entrepreneurship and the arts. If you need words written, edited, or enlivened, I can help. Contact me.

4.11.2006

Before Anyone Says Anything

Before any of my lovely friends or siblings harass me for my short blog hiatus, I'd just like to say that I'll be back in the next day or so with more flamingo photos (and the story of the plastic birdnapping), perhaps a few nature shots, as well as a giant fiberglass statue of a football player. I might even include commentary with the photos! :)

Basically, this posting is a pre-emptive strike to stave off complaints from you blog-o-maniacs.

In the meantime, check out the interesting musings and lovely photos of Superhero Journal, which I discovered courtesy of the Daffodil Girl.

add to kirtsy | 12:10 PM

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am very interested to see what you do blog about. also do not forget about myspace. you have been ignoring it like the plague.

4/11/2006 3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

havent seen that update yet.

4/13/2006 12:59 PM  
Blogger Jennifer/The Word Cellar said...

i said it'd be up in a day or two. later today, if you're lucky, fella!

4/13/2006 1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think your time to post the next blog is here.

4/14/2006 3:17 PM  
Blogger Jennifer/The Word Cellar said...

maybe i'll hold off on the next post until the "famous mike benard" reveals his true identity. who are you, you cheese lover?

4/14/2006 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home