The Stories I Tell ~ from The Word Cellar

Stories. Anecdotes. A free round of words for everyone!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I love stories. I'm the one at social functions with a dozen new anecdotes. But I worry about hogging the conversation. Sometimes I tell myself that I'll be quiet and let others do the talking. But no matter how hard I try, my stories insist on bursting out! Here I can let my stories (the classics that I tell again and again, as well as new ones that unfold along the way) run free. I'm a professional writer and editor, and sole proprietor of The Word Cellar. I write for a variety of publications and clients on everything from green buildings and nuclear reactors to entrepreneurship and the arts. If you need words written, edited, or enlivened, I can help. Contact me.

3.01.2006

Promises, promises...

My home office is torn apart, undergoing a paint facelift. My computer has been relegated to the dining room table. The newer computer, which has all the photos from my new digital camera on it, is temporarily decommissioned.

I'm not sure if there are any photos worth posting (unless you want a whole album of my adorable cats!), but I will try to get some interesting images up here relatively soon, after all the kings horses and all the kings men put Jennie's office back together again. Maybe I'll even post "before" and "after" office shots.

add to kirtsy | 10:16 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home