The Stories I Tell ~ from The Word Cellar

Stories. Anecdotes. A free round of words for everyone!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I love stories. I'm the one at social functions with a dozen new anecdotes. But I worry about hogging the conversation. Sometimes I tell myself that I'll be quiet and let others do the talking. But no matter how hard I try, my stories insist on bursting out! Here I can let my stories (the classics that I tell again and again, as well as new ones that unfold along the way) run free. I'm a professional writer and editor, and sole proprietor of The Word Cellar. I write for a variety of publications and clients on everything from green buildings and nuclear reactors to entrepreneurship and the arts. If you need words written, edited, or enlivened, I can help. Contact me.

12.08.2008

Featured in BlogHer "Soulcare" Post


I'm so pleased that one of my blog posts is featured in "Soulcare: What Gift Will You Give Yourself?", which is Rachelle Mee-Chapman's most recent BlogHer column. Rachelle is known online as Magpie Girl and is always full of intriguing, uplifting, and challenging thoughts on living the spiritual life. She has a knack for creating community wherever she goes, be it in person or online. In this week's BlogHer post, she brings together several women's perspectives on taking care of ourselves during the holidays. Please hop on over there for some great ideas and musings on how to be good to your soul this month. Then leave your own suggestion in the comments if you'd like.

Labels: , , , ,

add to kirtsy | 1:01 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger GailNHB said...

Gonna do some dreamboarding. Or perhaps dreamboard pages in my journal. "What do I want? What do I really want? How can I express that in words and images?" Always a good question to ask and answer - and then act on! Gonna get on that later today. That in itself is soul-care, as far as I'm concerned - making plans to take care of my soul. And then carrying them out.

I hope your birthday was a blessing to you... or is it today???

12/15/2008 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home