The Stories I Tell ~ from The Word Cellar

Stories. Anecdotes. A free round of words for everyone!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I love stories. I'm the one at social functions with a dozen new anecdotes. But I worry about hogging the conversation. Sometimes I tell myself that I'll be quiet and let others do the talking. But no matter how hard I try, my stories insist on bursting out! Here I can let my stories (the classics that I tell again and again, as well as new ones that unfold along the way) run free. I'm a professional writer and editor, and sole proprietor of The Word Cellar. I write for a variety of publications and clients on everything from green buildings and nuclear reactors to entrepreneurship and the arts. If you need words written, edited, or enlivened, I can help. Contact me.

5.28.2007

Reader Poll Results Are In!



Thanks to everyone who voted to choose the "Final First." It's a tie! My first night as a sorority girl and my first talent show received an equal number of votes, thanks to one person who split her vote. (You know who you are, Melissa.) If a person voted multiple times for one topic, I only counted it as one vote. (You know who you are, Hannah.)

And my sincere apologies to Jess, who will have to live through the sorority saga once more. But at least the topic that you voted for is also a winner!

Stay tuned for the gripping details...

Labels: ,

add to kirtsy | 12:55 PM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently I CAN have my cake and eat it, too !! Woot, woot !

5/28/2007 7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nifty graphic. Melissa is always lucky! I still say you should indulge us with all FIVE stories.

5/28/2007 9:09 PM  
Blogger Jennifer/The Word Cellar said...

Maybe I'll use the other three stories somewhere down the line... :)

5/29/2007 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home