The Stories I Tell ~ from The Word Cellar

Stories. Anecdotes. A free round of words for everyone!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I love stories. I'm the one at social functions with a dozen new anecdotes. But I worry about hogging the conversation. Sometimes I tell myself that I'll be quiet and let others do the talking. But no matter how hard I try, my stories insist on bursting out! Here I can let my stories (the classics that I tell again and again, as well as new ones that unfold along the way) run free. I'm a professional writer and editor, and sole proprietor of The Word Cellar. I write for a variety of publications and clients on everything from green buildings and nuclear reactors to entrepreneurship and the arts. If you need words written, edited, or enlivened, I can help. Contact me.

1.24.2006

Meow


I'm on a roll. Two posts in one day. Look out.

Inspired by Allyson's desire not to leave her second cat out of the fun, here is a picture of Gatwick licking his chops (while Cheska chows down beside him, eating the remains of his food.)

Labels: ,

add to kirtsy | 2:21 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home