The Stories I Tell ~ from The Word Cellar

Stories. Anecdotes. A free round of words for everyone!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I love stories. I'm the one at social functions with a dozen new anecdotes. But I worry about hogging the conversation. Sometimes I tell myself that I'll be quiet and let others do the talking. But no matter how hard I try, my stories insist on bursting out! Here I can let my stories (the classics that I tell again and again, as well as new ones that unfold along the way) run free. I'm a professional writer and editor, and sole proprietor of The Word Cellar. I write for a variety of publications and clients on everything from green buildings and nuclear reactors to entrepreneurship and the arts. If you need words written, edited, or enlivened, I can help. Contact me.

11.18.2006

Jibber Jabber

Okay, I know, I know... I haven't posted about abortion, same-sex marriage and my take on ethics vs. morals, as previously promised. It's the weekend people, give me a break. I've stepped off of my pundit soapbox. I may or may not step back on it.

For now, in the spirit of Saturday silliness, I bring you The Mr. T Virtual Playset.

For more Mr. T fun, check out this video, in which the big T stretches muscles he "never knew" he had and strikes the goddess pose. It's guaranteed to crack you up and perhaps creep you out. "First name Mr. Last name T." Indeed.

Oh, and keep the jibber jabber to a minimum.

Labels:

add to kirtsy | 10:34 PM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

now i dont know who that mr t avenger is, but i found this video for all the mr t fans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWzk3LO_r4g

11/20/2006 1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ttttt

11/28/2006 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home