The Stories I Tell ~ from The Word Cellar

Stories. Anecdotes. A free round of words for everyone!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I love stories. I'm the one at social functions with a dozen new anecdotes. But I worry about hogging the conversation. Sometimes I tell myself that I'll be quiet and let others do the talking. But no matter how hard I try, my stories insist on bursting out! Here I can let my stories (the classics that I tell again and again, as well as new ones that unfold along the way) run free. I'm a professional writer and editor, and sole proprietor of The Word Cellar. I write for a variety of publications and clients on everything from green buildings and nuclear reactors to entrepreneurship and the arts. If you need words written, edited, or enlivened, I can help. Contact me.

2.13.2008

E is for ME! (Excellent Blog Award)


Just in time for Valentine's Day, I'm tickled pink to be the recipient of my very first blog award. A hearty shout out and humble thanks to Lulu at Redefining Sanity for bestowing an E for Excellent upon this blog.

Lulu found my blog because she generously participated in the latest Bloggy Giveaways carnival and I'm a whore hound for quality free stuff and entered her contest for a Juice Beauty Organics To-Go kit. I didn't win, but I'm okay with that. Not because I'm a good loser, but because I won something else from another blog (Hot Diggity!). And more importantly: because Lulu made my day with this award!

All sarcasm and joshing aside, I'm honored to be one of the 10 blogs that Lulu awarded. Go check them all out here and here. And while you're there take a stroll around Redefining Sanity. Lulu has some good stories about her amazingly wise kids and why she needs to return to the Year of Glamour.

Thank you for sharing the good juju, Lulu!

Labels: , , ,

add to kirtsy | 1:15 AM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer!
I just wanted to drop by and say hi since we are interview buddies (somewhere in the distant future) on Neils' Big List. I have just started a new (anonymous) blog and this is my nom de plume, but rest assured I'm not new to the procedure! Email me any time! Take care! Desha from thelongversion at wordpress

2/13/2008 4:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAY TO BLOG!

2/13/2008 1:03 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hey, this is FANTASTIC! Hooray for you!!!

2/16/2008 8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home