The Stories I Tell ~ from The Word Cellar

Stories. Anecdotes. A free round of words for everyone!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I love stories. I'm the one at social functions with a dozen new anecdotes. But I worry about hogging the conversation. Sometimes I tell myself that I'll be quiet and let others do the talking. But no matter how hard I try, my stories insist on bursting out! Here I can let my stories (the classics that I tell again and again, as well as new ones that unfold along the way) run free. I'm a professional writer and editor, and sole proprietor of The Word Cellar. I write for a variety of publications and clients on everything from green buildings and nuclear reactors to entrepreneurship and the arts. If you need words written, edited, or enlivened, I can help. Contact me.

1.01.2006

Epiphany Tree

I'm sorry to report that our beautiful white pine yet sits in the garage.

But there's still a little bit of hope. Orthodox Christians celebrate Christmas this coming Friday. It's also the Day of Epiphany, to be celebrated at the culmination of the 12 Days of Christmas.

Contemplation of a tree sounds like a good way to have an epiphany.

Labels:

add to kirtsy | 4:16 PM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it still in the garage? Any ephiphanies yet? I took my tree down the other day--I was much sadder about it than usual. I had really bonded with this tree.

1/07/2006 9:23 AM  
Blogger Jennifer/The Word Cellar said...

Sadly, yes, it's still in the garage. And no, no epiphanies yet. But I contemplate that tree every time I get in our out of my car.

1/09/2006 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home