The Stories I Tell ~ from The Word Cellar

Stories. Anecdotes. A free round of words for everyone!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I love stories. I'm the one at social functions with a dozen new anecdotes. But I worry about hogging the conversation. Sometimes I tell myself that I'll be quiet and let others do the talking. But no matter how hard I try, my stories insist on bursting out! Here I can let my stories (the classics that I tell again and again, as well as new ones that unfold along the way) run free. I'm a professional writer and editor, and sole proprietor of The Word Cellar. I write for a variety of publications and clients on everything from green buildings and nuclear reactors to entrepreneurship and the arts. If you need words written, edited, or enlivened, I can help. Contact me.

4.25.2008

Bloggers for Jeni Auction

The Bloggers for Jeni auction is now up and running. (I've posted here and here about Jeni Ballantyne, an Australian blogger and mother of two who has been diagnosed with stage four colon cancer.)

Click here to go straight to the ebay store, which contains more than 130 items including:

  • photography
  • one of kind services and gifts
  • gift certificates to online boutiques
  • Hand Crafted items
  • Yummy Bath Products
  • Toys and clothing for baby and child
  • Jewelry
  • much more!
The auction will be up and running until Thursday, May 1, 2008.

There are a few ways you can continue to help in the efforts to raise funds for Jeni's care.

1. Stop by the auction and bid on items. (If you are new to ebay, you can easily set up a free account to begin bidding.)

2. Let your friends know about the auction.

3. Post on your blogs about the auction and include the link to the ebay store.

Labels: ,

add to kirtsy | 9:28 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home